In today’s edition for National Safety Month, we would like to feature Front & Rear Parking Sensors.
One of the biggest hurdles for both an experienced driver or a first-timer is parking. Parking Sensors have been saving bumpers for years helping alert drivers when getting too close to an object. Say goodbye to scratches and dents with the installation of 2 or 4 parking sensor kits. Available for both the front and rear bumpers on most vehicles and best of all, the factory match the color for an OEM look.
Benefits of Sensors
- Removes the stress of parallel parking
- Especially helpful in tight or congested areas
- Great for Rookie Drivers and Senior Drivers
- Assist in parking when parking dividers are present
- Offers the luxury of higher trim vehicles.
- Sensors are ultimately like having an extra pair of eyes.
The minor cost of the installed sensors certainly will outweigh the continuous repair bills for bumper scratches and dents.
- Posted by Jason Ellington
- 0 Comments